1) Nanomachine development requires a government license;
2) Nanomachines have a limited number of productions, which on expiration the nanomachine will self-destruct. Example: A tomato nanomachine will not be able to make more than XX tomatoes;
3) Hacking nanomachines is punishable by death. False acusations of nanomachine hacking equal 10 years in prison;
4) These policies are in effect worldwide;
2) There’s a risk that everything will turn into tomatoes if tomato-nanomachines go wild;
3) None shall be able to make a nuclear bomb-nanomachine, and risk is minimized by 1);
4) Sea micronations or evil governments can’t protect someone nanomachining nuclear bombs.